1.24.2014

Peter Thomas Roth Facial Peeling Gel



This is amazing!!!! When I was in Ulta and asking the sales associate for something new since my 40's are right around the corner and she told me this was her favorite new item. She told me how after the first use you see a difference and I just didn't think that could be possible. Well it is!

On their site they state- Visibly rolls, lifts and sweeps away dead skin cells when massaged onto skin.  Multi-action enzymes and cellulose help uncover a smooth, fresh, new complexion.  For all skin types.

I was amazed at how it was really sweeping away dead skin cells as I was using it. The sales associate said you should only use it 2-3 times a week. A couple of other details from their site are- Multi-action enzymes (pineapple, pomegranate, keratinase) and cellulose effectively peel and help uncover a smooth, fresh, new complexion without drying, irritating or causing undue stress to skin. Removes impurities and decongests clogged pores for a youthful, radiant look.

This product cost $48.00 and you only need a small amount 2 times a week so it will really last. I would say it is well worth it! My new favorite!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...