1.22.2014

Peach Cobbler Cake


I attended a business meeting where everyone brought a dish and this was one of them. We had coffee and this Peach Cobbler Cake and it was so yummy that I knew I had to have the recipe so I could make this for my family. I gave it a try this weekend and it was a hit.






Here's what you will need:



 1 - box yellow cake mix. Very important to use a plain yellow cake mix.
 1 stick of butter cut into pieces
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
Two 16 oz cans of peaches in heavy syrup. Make sure you keep the syrup.

*Start by pre- heating the oven to 375.

*Take a 9 x 13 pan and spray with Pam.

*Empty both cans of peaches into the pan first. Cover peaches with cake mix and press down the cake mix until cake mix meshes in with peaches and juice. You are not stirring or mixing, just press.

* Cut butter into small pieces and place on top of the cake mix. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.

*Let cool and serve with vanilla ice cream for a great peach cobbler!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...