12.23.2013

This Week from the View of Instagram


Its always fun to go back and look at your week from the view of Instagram especially during Christmas. With all the Boards and groups I am part of they have all had Christmas breakfast, lunch, or some type of party. Its been fun seeing everyone during this festive time.


Its been great having Dallas work at my office since we had a need. She is such a great help and what could be better since she is home from college for the holidays. I just take in every minute of it!


She is always hard at work!



We went for a girls dinner Friday night at Bonefish. I have to share one item you have to ask for that I only recently had shared with me.


When they bring the bread to your table ask for a dish of the Lime, Tomato, Garlic Sauce. It is the best and so yummy to dip your bread in! Yummo!



Also this week I found a new blog. http://www.kevinandamanda.com/
On her blog she posted this picture of her Christmas table. I just knew I had to have these napkins she picked up at Pier 1. They would be perfect with my Christmas table. I started calling the two locations near me and no one had them. They were also sold out online but I am happy to report I found them at a store about an hour and a half away from me. I jumped in the car and picked up the 8 I needed! Yea!!!


Headed out for Christmas to here the Christmas Carol music which I love! This time next year he is going to be taller than me.


Quick photo before the music starts.


After church I had to grab a quick photo in front of their beautiful tree.


Merry Christmas from us to you!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...