12.06.2013

Tea Time on the Carnival Sunshine Cruise



One of my favorite things to do on the cruise was attend Tea Time on sea days. They offered this at 3:00 each day in the dining room on the top floor with a great view of the water.


This was the perfect afternoon snack to hold you over until dinner.



I enjoyed every chance I had to visit with Eddie and Trey. I loved that each time we went there were only about 25 guest.



Each person had their tea pot and the server would walk around and offer several different tea styles and choices. My favorite was the orange spice.



This was also the dining room we had dinner in each night. I love the look and the name, The Sunset.




You can see that we had a great view each day.



Makes you want to make tea time part of your life at 3:00 everyday when you get back home!


This was the cart they took around to each table for you to pick your snack from. The best was the chocolate cake on the first day.


This was from the 2nd day and it was the best chocolate pudding! If you take a cruise always check for Tea Time!



 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...