12.26.2013

Day After Christmas Shopping Haul With Great Sales


Dallas and I started the morning by getting up at 5:30am and hit the road at 6:30am. This is the only day of the year I get up early for sales and I only have a few key places I like to go. I am not looking for sale ads, I am only on a mission to Pier One, Target, and Ann Taylor. We did stop at a few other stores at Dallas request.

I love her new puffer vest and mustache sweatshirt! Burr it was cold this early in the morning but we had a mission to accomplish.


Our first stop was Starbucks.


Pier 1 was a success. Each year I love to go to Pier 1 and pick out a new pair of matching Nutcrackers for my collection that I place around my house during Christmas. Here is a little peak at a couple of the items.

This years 2013 pick for my collection!

I also picked up this box of 2013 collection of mini nutcrackers. I will be placing these at each persons table setting and I know it will be so cute!

The good news is I found 8 more napkins for my kitchen table which will go along with the 8 that I purchased last week for my dining room.

I purchased the amazing pillow for my silver and black guest bedroom because it was 50% off and I think it will look great all year. Its so pretty the stones.

Then we were off to Target. I was pleased with adding chargers to my collection and the perfect table cloth to put on my buffet table which I will be setting up next year for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Its perfect with the red for Christmas and the gold leaves for Thanksgiving.

You might not be able to see in the picture but in the center of the table cloth is a strap that holds the table cloth together and buttons in the back. Perfect for storing it.



I was so excited when I found these two pieces that Target considered Christmas. I had the perfect place for them in my master bathroom.


Its so pretty and even better would you believe I picked up both pieces for under $8.00 total!


Another successful find with candles priced 50% off! I love having these around the house and lit after a day at the office. They smell so good!

Then we were off to Ann Taylor for their 60% in store sale.


I love these two necklaces and the picture doesn't even begin to show how pretty they are. I can not wait to pair them up with a couple of outfits I have in mind.


I also picked up this gray over sized shirt and one in white. They are so pretty with leggings, boots, and a scarf paired with them or the necklace. They are also very soft and even though they are long sleeve they are thin which will be perfect for the spring since it warms up in the south.

To end our day we were off to lunch at Mellow Mushroom. The pizza was a new one for us and was yummy.


I love this photo that I happened to catch while we were laughing so hard at fun stuff!



Pretzels dipped in ranch! Yes new diet plan starts tomorrow!




We had so much fun. We hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas and sending you many wishes for a blessed 2014!










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...