10.03.2013

Halloween Table Setting 2013


I love this time of year when the trees change colors and the smell of cool weather is in the air! This weekend I set up my Halloween decorations and enjoyed every minute of it. I really do not like ghost and Skeleton's but love the look of fall pumpkin's. Here is a look at my dining room!



Here is the dining room before anything is put out.





Then we start with place mats. I love these that I picked up from Pier One a couple of years ago.




Then white plates go on top. I love the look of a white plate because it goes with every season.





Each plate has a small pumpkin sitting in the center. Every other one has a white pumpkin and then orange pumpkin.





This plate is calling for cookies and Halloween treat!




The hutch is ready to go.



This is my favorite dish from Pottery Barn. It is actually a large ceramic soup bowl but I love having it as the main center piece.


Of course other little decorations are put all around the house.


Then the front entrance greets you with season fall cheer! Happy Halloween Everyone!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...