3.31.2013

A Look Into Our Easter Breakfast 2013


I woke up extra early this morning to prepare Easter Breakfast before heading off to church. Here's a look at our table!

I love the look of simple white plates and the splash of green.

Peter Rabbit salt and pepper shaker set is perfect!


I love my baby bunnies.




Love my large lettuce bowl. I use mine to just sit out but this would be perfect for Easter lunch to hold salad or soup.


One of my favorite pieces is the bumble bee pitcher which today is used for Pineapple Orange Juice.




Now to the menu...........Paula Deens French Toast Bake. I will have the recipe posted soon.


I am so proud of how my carrot cheese logs turned out. The perfect Easter goodies! I will also post this recipe soon.



Yes, those are chocolate covered strawberries sitting next to them. Yum!




The other end of the table had French toast, fruit salad, and pound cake slices.



Hot out of the oven!


Ok its time for a little honesty here...........I made the pound cake as a back up just in case the French toast did not turn out but it did thank goodness. I am always nervous making a new dish for the first time.


HAPPY EASTER TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...