2.09.2013

Vacation 2013 Day One- Destin Beach Trip


Its finally here!!!! Vacation time!!! We take a family trip this time every year since the kids are out for Mardi Gras. This year we are staying in Destin at the Emerald Grand Spa Resort. Here are a few pictures from Day 1!

Photo of the resort.


When we checked in it was dark so tomorrow I will share the sun with you! :)


Master bed room has its own balcony.


The master bathroom is beautiful.

I am ready to start cooking!!! I love when we go on vacation just keep treats out for my family. Remember I am not counting points right now because next week I am start the big 30 fitness challenge....which I plan to win!!!

2nd bedroom and there is a 3rd bedroom next door to this one. The 2nd bedroom also walks out to a balcony but its separate from the master.

Sweet towel pets.


They will actually deliever Starbucks to your room from the store downstairs!







Once we were checked in we ran outside to the Harbor Walk which is lined with restaurants. I love the fast that you do not even need to get in your car. Tonight was a seafood night so we had a great mixture of shrimp and grits , fried shrimp, oysters, hush puppies, mahi mahi, and crab cakes......yum!



I love taking in every minute of every day with my kids. They grow up so fast!!


After dinner we went for a swim. It was about 60 degrees outside but the pool was heated.


 We came back to the room and had chocolates waiting on or pillow. I would say that is a great way to end the night. Now to get ready to day 2 adventures!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...