2.15.2013

Last Day of Vacation


We have had a great time on vacation and I had to share a few photos from our last day. On Sunday, Eddie had to leave early because of work and with our last day it was raining....what does that mean.....more shopping! Just before Eddie left we ran for a cup of coffee at the Starbucks inside the Resort. Hat and no makeup rainy kind of morning with hot coffee, awesome morning!


Then time to dress and head out to some of our favorite shops.




We stopped for lunch and snacks to build up our shopping energy!


These are so yummy in the white icing.


When you make a purchase of 75.00 at Victoria's Secret they give you a box of chocolates. Lets just say they were not so yummy...



Trey found goodies he loved.


I found  new friend!!!


While shopping I was so excited to find these new sandals. They look just like my Tory Burch sandals.  I love them!!
The pair in the back our my real Tory Burch and the front sandals look so much like the real ones but at only $18.00!!!


We had fun shopping in the little boutiques and I love these shirts we found at Francesca's.



 We had a great time but now we are back to the real world. My Biggest Loser Challenge starts today so no more vacation style eating!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...