2.10.2013

Destin 2013 Vacation Trip Day 2 With Shopping and Dinner


Day two was full of events around the resort and in Destin. Outside of the resort is the Harbor Village Boardwalk and it is full of stores and restaurants. Here are a few photos of our day.



The view is just amazing.



I took this one just as the sun was coming up. It was great to see since it was so dark when we checked in last night.

Pool and ocean view.


Mardi Gras everywhere.

The Resort as you are driving over the bridge. I love the colors and style.



Good morning view!


This is where we ate dinner the first night.









The boats on the dock and they are also set to bring you to the private beach across from the resort.




Then we were off to the outlets to shop for the next couple of hours. Here are a few of our finds. We started with lunch.






We went to the Michael Kors store and loved all the new spring purses.

Dallas and I both picked up these shorts and shirt. No worries we will make sure we are matching on the same day.

Dallas purchased this dress and its so cute on her.


Ann Taylor had these cute shoes I picked up. Little ballerina flats that will go with everything.



Then I found these awesome black Nike's for my fitness classes. I love them and cant wait to use them for the fitness challenge.



We had to stop in for  chocolate covered strawberry.



Now for my favorite part!! We went to dinner at the  Firefly Restaurant which is my favorite all time place. Its the highlight of the trip. Sorry the photos are a little dark but the restaurant has a very romantic setting.


The tree is in the center of the dinning room and is so romantic. I love it!

Heading out for dinner.







The food was over the top!

You start wit bread and three different spreads. A garlic cream cheese, a tomato base, and a strawberry cream cheese. They are great on the warm bread.

She crab soup was amazing.

How is this for over the top. Fillet cut in half and stuffed with king crab meat. Oh my goodness is was so good.

I could not take this photo fast enough but the complete dessert was on fire. Very cool for the kids.

Chocolate bread pudding. Remember I am not counting calories or points because Wednesday I start my Biggest Loser Challenge. :)


Just a perfect day!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...