2.14.2013

A Few Tips to Help Get You Moving and Stick With Weight Watchers


I am always looking for ways to keep myself motivated for......FITNESS!!



Creating an exercising promoting environment is the key to being successful. Here are just a few fun tips that I find to work for me.

1. Put a sticky note on your bathroom mirror that reminds you "the only way to loose it is to move it!"



2. Lay out your workout clothes the night before. If you have everything laid it its harder to not go.



3. Each Sunday night I take my fitness calendar the gym gives me with all the classes and times and I put them in my day planner. This is my appointment I make with myself. I expect to keep it just like I would with any other client!


4. We all have different budgets but buy yourself  a new piece of workout gear whenever you can. Having a new piece of workout clothing makes me so happy and I want to workout. You can go from high end stores, outlets, to places like TJ Maxx. The idea is to buy a piece here and there to add to your collection.



I hope these tips will motivate you to move it!
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...