1.20.2013

This Weeks Workout Schedule and Dinner Menu For January 21


January 21- 27

My hope is to share this every Sunday to allow me to stay on track with my plan. I find I am most successful when I have a plan to follow. I have always been a planner with laying out my clothes the night before and having my workout bag packed. I hope this next step will also be a success.

I picked up some new workout clothes this weekend that I cant wait to wear!!! TJ Max is the most awesome place to find workout clothes right now.



Workout schedule:

Monday:
RPM Cylcing class

Tuesday:
Body Combat

Wednesday:
Run Day

Thursday
Nothing due to a work event

Friday:
Cynergy ( I love taking this class and winding down from the week!)

Saturday
Body Pump (ouch)

Sunday:
Run Day




Dinner Menu for the week
Side note: I am trying to make enough for next day lunches.

Monday:
Pizzucchini with side salad

Tuesday:
Salmon Glazed with Honey Sauce

Wednesday:
Pizza Stuffed Chicken Breast

Thursday:
Home style Weight Watchers Lasagna with Salad

Friday:
Mexican eating out

Saturday:
Alice Spring Chicken Dish


I will report back and let you know how this plan works!

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...