12.28.2012

Pretzel Snack Ideas While On Weight Watchers


I am keeping an eye out on everything and counting points so I can have good choices to snack on. I found these snack chips that are perfect to go with a sandwich or just when you need something salty. They have several different flavors.


The buffalo wings have a little heat to them!


I also like the original because its a nice salty thin pretzel. There is something about how its thin that I like. You can have 10 for 3 points. That might not sound like a lot but they are actually pretty big.

I also like Snyders pretzels because you can have 20 for 3 points.


The Rold Gold has a new Honey Mustard Pretzel that's really good. Again you get about 20 for 3 points.



Whats your favorite healthy snack?
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...