12.12.2012

A Few of My Other Favorite Nutcrackers in Each Room



Each year I love to take a look at the new nutcrackers that Pier One puts out and I seem to add to my collection in the after Christmas sale. Lets start with my most favorite!!

These guys are huge and sit on my fireplace. I picked them up at Pier One last year the day after Christmas. They are full of details. They actually come up to my elbows and I am 5'5.





Dallas surprised me with these great candles that matched perfectly.



Kitchen table will some times be very simple and only has the snowman fruit bowl and nutcrackers. I like the simple look.


These are my gold nutcrackers that sit on my master bed room dresser. They are such classics with their gold coloring;



Not a nutcracker but had to share the little table at my front door.



I wanted to update this because I did put my kitchen table together a little differently as you saw in a previous post.




I cant wait to share my finished tree with you. I am having the ribbon made now to tie off the top so it will be in a very soon to come post!

Do you collect nutcrakers and display at Christmas? 


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...