Trey's First Cross Country Meet

I am sure you have seen in my previous post that my son joined the Cross Country team this year and best of all I get to help coach. I must tell you this has been one of my most favorite things to take part in. The kids are so sweet and they really give it their all!

This first race was on one of the hottest days of summer we have had. Not a day I would want to run in and certainly not race in but they went out there and gave it their all!!

Here are some pictures from his big day!



I think my heart was racing faster than theirs as they lined up!




I was so proud to see Trey running!! As you can see it was really hot!


 




Then it came time to sprint down the finish lane!!



I am one proud mom!!!! I am so excited because the weather has really cooled off so its time to sign up for the races and Trey will be joining me!!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...