9.16.2012

Senior Investiture Event

This has been a very exciting week and I cant wait to share it all! On a side note I am still training hard for my upcoming half marathon and have about 7 weeks to to! I will keep you updated.

 First item to share is Dallas had her Senior Investiture. This is where a sponsor (parent, family member) walks the student to the stage and allows the student to sign the school book and accept senior responsibilities. Here are a few photos of the event.


The stage is set up with the gifts each student receives. The girls were gievn a beautiful necklace which I will show below.


Eddie was snapping a few photos of me. The sponsors has to sit in a certian section.



You can see I am a little nervous as I am thinking over the "what to do and how to do it!"


The students start at the back and walk to meet the sponsor! There is my sweet Dallas.


She met me at my spot and we start to walk down. I hold her senior blazer and then give to her on the stage. Kind of the "passing of the blazer."




Dallas signing the book.


Here we are with Dallas being presented with her charm.


The charm is so pretty and something I know she will treasure.



Then we were off to the reception.





Very proud parents!


Senior year is flying by!!!





My biggest piece of advice is take in every minute of everyday because they just fly by!!!


Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...