9.17.2012

College Weekend

This weekend Dallas and took a girls trip for a little college fun. Troy played Mississippi State and we had the opportunity to walk the campus again and see the pre football game events. Its so exciting to think this time next year we will be involved in it personally.

Here are a few pictures of our day.



I was very smart this time and packed a thin pair of tennis shoes in my person to change our from my cute heels!!! Triple points for me because right now with my training I do not need any new blisters!!!



After all the walking I put my cute heels right back on!! Now thats smart!!!

Then we were off to the tailgate part. Everyone was having such a great time and the streets smelled of yummy BBQ!!!




So here's to this time next year as greek life and fun events will be in full swing!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...