8.09.2012

A Review of Shopping Items from Ann Taylor, The Limited, and Banana Republic

As I mentioned in a previous post I found some great finds at Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, and The Limited while we were on vacation last week. I had to share them
so you can quickly go take a look at your local stores! You really would not believe the prices on them!


This dress is so comfortable and cool for the summer! I believe it was 80.00 and I picked it up for 40.00.



I picked up the orange ballerina flats from Target! I love target. Pants, shirt, and orange tank all came from Ann Taylor. I think total for both tops was 35.00 together.

This shirt and sweater was actually from Banana Republic and I could not believe the deal they had it for. Both pieces were about 15.00 each.



This dress was my favorite find of all from The Limited. It was 160.00 and I purchased it for 17.00!!! I just added a black belt to slim the waist.


Again another way to mix and match the sweater with a great skirt and shirt find from Ann Taylor. The shoes were a great find from TJ Maxx.


My Ann Taylor shirt and sweater find with my Coach purse that goes with everything!
This one I love because you can take it casual with the pants to a nicer style with the skirt. The red under tank was marked down to 15.00 from The Limited. Black belt and black shirt from Ann Taylor. The skirt was Banana Republic for 22.00!
Of course with all of these I pair it with my Tiffany bracelet and Michael Kors watch. That dresses up any outfit
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...