I made the most delicious stir fry tonight that you have to try!
I used ingredients from here and there that I have tried in the past and it was very good. Here is the recipe.
- I used 2 steaks cut into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil divided
- 2 cups zucchini
- 1 cup squash
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- Cut beef into 1/2-in. strips; place in a resealable plastic bag. Add cornstarch and toss to coat. Combine soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder; add to bag and shake well. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat 2 tablespoons of oil; stir-fry beef until done to the degree you like, about 3-5 minutes. Remove and keep warm. Add remaining oil; stir- fry squash and zucchini for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add water and bouillon. Return beef to pan. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly
I cook everything in my wok that I picked up from William Sonoma. Its awesome!