3.15.2012

Plans For My Spring/Summer Fashion Outfits

I am such a huge fan of Pippa and Kate Middleton. I feel they are roll models for todays young ladies on how to carry themselves and dress. I think Kate has brought back the dress and it will be one of the strongest pieces for this Spring and Summer. I personally am so excited to add new dresses to my waredrobe. A few styles I am looking for are these.....................







I have my nude pumps ready to go! A few other pieces that I like ..................












All source of pinterest

I was just in TJ Maxx the other day and almost picked up the cutiest yellow jacket but since it gets so hot here in the Spring and Summer I didnt purchase it. Now I am really rethinking it and I might rush out and pick it up after seeing this outfit. I already have the white pants and I could easily put the rest of this outfit together. I love it!


They also had this DKNY black bag which was almost $200 from other stores and TJ Maxx had it listed at $99.00. It was the shiny leather and I just wasnt sure if I could carry that for every season. It would be great with this outfit.


Love planning ahead for the new seasons and the new size I hope to be very soon. If I keep my running up which I plan to I will be there soon! Heres to running into a new size!!!
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...