2.14.2012

Our Vacation and Day at Cades Cove

We recently came back from a trip to the mountains. I wanted to share photos with you because they tell the story better than any words. I love photos from trips we have taken, they mean the world to me. These are going to be in a few different post because it was a week long trip broken down into a few different hikes. I loved it!



This picture backs up me up that no words are needed........................look at that view!


I love this old church. Can you imagine the stories it holds. The weddings, the funerals, the prayers, the bible studies!









This day was my husbands birthday so we planned a very special picnic with the mountains in the back drop. Now that's a special birthday lunch!



















What a day with a hike and birthday lunch! Just doesn't get any better! Erica
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...