2.25.2012

Making a Workout Fit In Everyday

I started feeling like I could not fit a workout in everyday so I had to find alternative ways.  I know this isn’t something new but Im sure you are like me and heard everyone mention it but I finally put it to use. Here are a few examples of what I do to help keep fitness in my life everyday.

 Photo Source pinterest
1.       We just came off vacation from the condo at the beach. We were on the 19th floor so as much as possible, when we left I took the stairs. That’s 19 floors up and 19 floors down.  Now that might be extreme to some but each floor had a door to walk out and take the elevator but I stuck to it. I also didn’t run 19 flights of stairs I just walked it at a comfortable pace…..as comfortable as 19 flights can be.



2.       When I go grocery shopping I try to carry my bags instead of putting them in a buggy. This of course is an amount that you can carry within reason but instead of tossing them in a buggy I try to carry them to help my biceps.

3.       I try to park further out in parking lots to help give me a little extra distance walking.

4.       When at work I take walk breaks and walk around our building. Instead of just walking outside for fresh air I make a walk out of it.

5.     I always try to take the stairs over the evelator or escalator.



6.       I lay out a plan the night before to see how I can fit the gym or a run in. Planning ahead is a must! I have my bag packed and clothing ready.
I find the only way working out "works" for me is to plan ahead!!!
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...