1.21.2012

Saturday Afternoon at Target

Since I spend my weekdays in business clothes and the evenings and weekends in running/workout clothes I like to be comfortable when I am just out and about. Our weather is so crazy here and its all about layers. Today I only needed a t-shirt and I had to share my find from Target with you. I love taking the boyfriend t-shirt and wrapping a scarf around it to make my outfit. This is how I started my day.....

Tiffany bead bracelet with heart charm, Coach bag, and silver jewel shoes.



Today's find...............these are only $8 at Target!


So as you can see this is why I love the Target T-shirts. You can match them up with so many scarves!



Put a cute pair of flats with them and you are set!!!


Have a fun Saturday!! Erica
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...