1.03.2012

Protein Waffle Recipes

Protein Waffles!


I had to share a recipe for Protein Waffles because they are so good. I make these for breakfast and sometimes I will eat them for lunch to mix things up. Its perfect for either since it has the right amount of carbs and proteins. I don't often want bread but when I do this is perfect! Very easy to make and quick to eat.
Here are the steps....



Ok the two items you will need is your blender and waffle maker. That easy!


You will need a spray of Pam, one scoop of Whey protein powder, 1 tsp of baking powder, 2 eggs, 1/2 oatmeal not cooked, 1/2 c of ricotta cheese. You can also put 2 tbs of splenda.



You place everything in the blender and hit mix. Then you are ready to pour on the waffle maker. I cook just until the green light comes on which is on top of my waffle maker.




Proof that Best of all you actually get to eat sweet syrup. I just get the sugar free and I of course go light. They are so yummy!

Now they are ready! They are so good. Try them out and let me know what you think.

Erica


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...