My 30 Pound Weight Loss


Today's the day! I hit a 30 pound weight loss since summer 2011!!!! Its been a good journey as I really find what works for me and also works in my running and training. I have shared an idea of my food plan on a previous blog post but you mush know it really works. I eat 5 meals a day with two that are smaller snacks style meals. I am never hunger and with the mix of protein and carbohydrate it helps satisfy me.
I have to share a photo of my before and after.

Before photo of me in my first 5k


30 pounds lighter running my marathon relay 5 mile race


My sweet husband and I when I was 30 pounds heavier this past summer,



20 pounds lighter and my husband is 20 lighter!!!



30 pounds lighter!!!

Thanks for taking a look into my day of celebration!!! Erica
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...