1.27.2012

I am Registered for My 2nd Half Marathon!

Ok what am I thinking......I am registered for my 2nd half marathon and I haven't had my first one yet!!! I was taking part in the recent relay team in the marathon this month where I ran 5 miles. One of the vendors was promoting the Gulf Coast Half Marathon that is on Pensacola Beach. The medal is very cool. Its amazing how far I will run for a medal!


The series has three different locations. There was no way that I could run in the Gulf Shores race but I'm all signed up for April race. Second reason  I am thinking I am crazy is the fact I have my Rock N Roll Half Marathon in March, a 5k run in March, and this Half Marathon in April!!! Ok.....I can do this!


Cant wait to show you the medal!!!!                Erica
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...