12.31.2011

Welcome 2012!!!


I am looking at 2011 as my year of a starting point so now its time to take 2012 to the next level!

Here are my fitness goals for 2012.
  • Running my first half marathon in March.
  • Work with weights at least 3 times a week.
  • Be able to hold my plank for 3 sets of 60 seconds.
  • Run 1,000 miles for the year. Yes that’s right!!! Roughly 21 miles a week.
  • Have time management down to a science!
  • Take my lunch to work at least 4 times a week. Stay away from fast food!!!
  • Stick to a weekly plan on meals for dinner that I will make at home so we can stay away from fast food!
  • Would love to run at least two more half marathons in 2012.
  • Stick to a meal plan on the weekends!
  • Have my meals laid out and planned the night before.
  • Attend a Zumba class at least once a week.
  • Yoga once a week to allow for a great stretch.
  • Add some form of fitness to everyday. Even my off day will have a brisk walk in it..
  • Help my family reach their fitness goals.
  • Loss 15 pounds………
  • And just added at the last hour I will be joining a relay team to run in The First Light Mobile Marathon next weekend!!
I of course have more personal goals also laid out but I believe they will be much easier to accomplish when you have the above laid out. There is just something about the discipline it takes to train and run that helps you with all other factors in life. Its an unbelievable stress reliever also. I love it!
One last note........this one is for my sweet husband. I love my new Nike hat. It will come in handy has I stick to my hat rule for 2012 so my bangs dont cross the finish line before I do! :)


Here’s to 2012!!!!
Erica
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...